Team Development Stages
Definition: Team Development Stages is an organizational development model by Bruce Tuckman ('65) describing 5 stages of team development:
1. Forming. Project team initiation phase.
2. Storming. Various ideas compete, often fiercely, for consideration.
3. Norming. Rules, values, behavior, methods, tools are being established.
4. Performing. The interpersonal structure becomes the tool of task activities.
5. Adjourning. The tasks are being completed and the team is disassembled.
© 2018 MBA Brief - Last updated: 17-10-2018 - Privacy | Terms