8 Accelerators For Strategic Change
Definition: the 8 Accelerators For Strategic Change is a revised, 2014 version by Kotter of his earlier 8 Change Phases (1995). The new change accelerators are:
1. Create a sense of urgency around a single big opportunity.
2. Build and maintain a guiding coalition.
3. Formulate a strategic vision and develop change initiatives.
4. Communicate the vision and the strategy to create buy-in and attract a growing volunteer army.
5. Accelerate movement toward the vision and the opportunity by ensuring that the network removes barriers.
6. Celebrate visible, significant short-term wins.
7. Never let up. Keep learning.
8. Institutionalize strategic changes in the culture.
© 2018 MBA Brief - Last updated: 26-4-2018 - Privacy | Terms